Number of teeth: 4 teeth, 5 teeth, 6 teeth, 7 teeth, 8 teeth, 9 teeth Hole: 1,2
Pants: Normal, Lengthened
Made of steel and alloy of the same grade as internationally renowned brands
Uses the same "hot-setting" technology as internationally renowned brands
Recommend different style designs according to different rocks, optimize the design and increase the speed
Full digital production line to ensure processing accuracy and stable product quality
Military grade heat treatment control requirements make products more durable
Our hydraulic drilling ball bit uses Baosteel steel as the storage body and Zhuzhou 601 factory alloy as the ball tooth. Japanese or German CNC lathe threads and drilled alloy perforations ensure the precision of ball tooth drills. The hot-clamping tooth technology ensures the stable quality of each ball tooth bit.
Heading ball bit uses different alloy teeth (hemispherical teeth, bullet teeth, parabolic teeth, etc.) according to different rock formation structures and hardness. We can make alloy ball drills with different specifications and different forms according to the different needs of users. It is widely used in construction sites such as mining, tunnelling, and underground powerhouse excavation. It is an ideal substitute for the same type of foreign-type ball bit, with stable quality and high cost performance.
Terms and Condition
I-shaped drill bit is a widely used rock drill bit. Its connection form is mainly conical connection. It is used in conjunction with a tapered drill rod (commonly known as finished drill).
In order to correctly use the flat head and ensure the normal service life, the following points must be noted:
1. Ensure a good fit with the tapered drill rod (the taper is the same, the depth of the drill rod inserted into the taper hole of the drill head must be greater than 25mm, and the head of the drill rod should not touch the bottom of the drill hole), otherwise the drill head will be easily lost; Note: The use of drill head products is the same manufacturer as the tapered drill rod used to ensure that the taper is consistent and has a good fit.
2. When drilling holes, the rock drill should reduce the air volume, reduce the damage to the drill head caused by the local high stress of the cemented carbide chip, and use the normal air flow after the drill head is completely drilled into the rock.
3. When the blade width of the drill bit appears to be greater than or equal to 3mm, it should be replaced or repaired in time to avoid reducing the rock drilling speed, causing drill bit fragments and cracks, and reducing service life. Grind the drill bit, otherwise it will severely wear the drill bit, reduce the rock drilling speed, and even get stuck.
4. If you encounter foreign objects such as steel bars when using the drill, adjust the punching position to prevent the drill from being damaged;
5. When rock drilling is prone to jamming, replace the flat-shaped bit with a cross-shaped bit or a ball tooth bit;
6. For rocks that cause severe wear of the I-shaped bit, slow rock drilling, and severe debris, consideration should be given to replacing other alloy-type bit or using cross-shaped bit, ball tooth bit, and promptly notify our company in writing in order to Handle in a timely manner. The notice mainly includes: 1), the type of rock drill used, wind pressure, air volume; 2), rock type and hardness, construction site (open air, underground, other), drilling construction methods (downward, horizontal, mixed) , Etc.); 3) Type, quantity, service life and damage form of damaged drill heads; 4) Average life of normal drill heads; 5) Planned service life; 7), our company product model. 7. When the rock is soft and easy to drill, using the overall drill (the drill head is directly made on the drill rod) can greatly improve the rock drilling speed; 8. For vertical rock drilling, using the overall drill can avoid the loss of the drill head At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the powder is discharged normally, otherwise, the drill head will be severely worn; 9. The drill head should ensure the water supply as much as possible during the rock drilling process to prevent jamming, improve the life of the drill head and the efficiency of rock drilling; 10. Our company Can provide the same specifications, different grades and models of alloy pieces of flat-shaped bit.